Friday 20 April 2007

Words from Jesus Christ

Jesus said on the cross while he was dying "Forgive them father, for they know not what they do" He also said that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. These statements are possibly related to my experience and the experiences of Dr David Kelly, the Virginia Tech Shooter and many other victims throughout the world and through the strands of time. I do sometimes believe that some of the people whom abused me are not aware of the things they have done and therefore genuinely believe I am ill. Other people however ARE aware and I know Justin was one of them. Maybe that's why he is now dead. I still believe Wayne was the ring leader in the attack against me, he's been beaten up a few times but still no fitting punishment for what he caused me to go through. In that same circle of friends was a girl named Heather Sanders. Just a few weeks after the attack had begun on me, she was found dead. She had hung herself. Although I have no proof, I am 100% certain they did the same thing to her as they did to me. You see THATS WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO, they kill themselves cos they can't handle the abuse, which leaves very few people to tell the story. There are sickening abuses of weak people happening all over the world and it is covered up so future victims are not even aware of what is about to happen to them. It makes so angry, they are like Lambs to the slaughter. Next time you hear the story of a suicide keep an open mind. You may hear, oh he/she broke up with his/her partner or oh, his/her company went bust or, oh, he/she was using drugs. Some of those may be the reasons in a few cases but what you have to realize is these bastards attack you when you are at your weakest. They are COWARDS!!!

No comments: