Sunday 1 April 2007

The 'GAME'

On the night that I described myself as being as high as almost God himself (again, I don't mean on drugs), I was in the house I shared with the drug dealer and what ended up as ten other men. When everyone was settled it was like my Consciousness rose a level. I noticed everyone talking in a different way. There were TWO interpretations to every sentence, an Innocent meaning and an advanced meaning. Unfortunately all the advanced meanings were being directed at me. This is very hard to explain so i'll try and give you an example. Lets say you and a friend are both sat at a computer now by a keyboard. If you look at the keyboard the letters U and I are located next to each other. You could say to your friend "Look U and I are right next to each other" well the innocent meaning to that statement would sound a little strange but the advanced meaning that I'm trying to explain would read out like "Look YOU and I are right next to eachother" meaning you and your friend who are both standing by the keyboard are actually right next to each other. So the statement has TWO meanings. Well it was like a major battle, very exciting and something I will never forget. Unfortunately I have forgotten most of the phrases that were used that night 9 years ago in 1998, but an example is WARDY who came to the house last challenged me to a game of chess. Bear in mind I had already been battling 9 lads with double meaning phrases for a good hour. As the game of chess continued he said "It batters your head after a while doesn't it" Now if I had been in a normal state of mind I would have thought he was talking about the game of chess, but as I had become more aware I knew he or it (whatever was controlling him) was talking about the game of double meaning phrases I had been participating in. Late on in the game one lad said "come on lads, fair play, he's done well" Well it could have seemed he was talking about the guy who was currently playing the playstation, but NO he was referring to me. All communication was indirect. There was only one bit of communication all night that was said directly to me, that came from JUSTIN who told me I was going to get myself killed. However, like I said in my first post. Justin is now dead, he got himself killed not me.

Vengeance belongs to God

I have prayed for death many a night due to what that crowd has done to me. Nobody seems to acknowledge the stories I have told as truth. I didn't deserve this fate and God knows that. I was actually partially warned about what could happen to me. In my teenage years a radio warning was broadcasted over and over again. "DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH CROWDS THAT USE DRUGS, THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU" If only I had listened.

No comments: