Sunday 1 April 2007

Brenda and the flowers dream

Upon waking on the morning I was to find out my Grandfather had died (My favourite relative) I remembered a vivid dream. In the dream I was having sex with a girl who was on top of me. I couldn't see who the girl was as she appeared as a silhouette. The dream then progressed outside the window of the room where I had a feeling of bliss, outside were hundreds of bluebell flowers, a garden full of them. Again the dream progressed where I was standing at the bottom of a stairway. At the top of the stairs was a door which opened and there was a very bright light, A man who was dressed in a robe walked out and said the words "Be succesful". Now I never told anyone about this dream, but as I had developed an interest in interpretating them and had a feeling it was a premonition. I was curious as to who the girl could be. There were a few girls I knew at the time but only one who fit the profile BRENDA. A few months later I was in the city of Bangor, Wales. At Brenda's house, there came a time when we were alone together. After 15 minutes or so of small talk, she pointed at a flower on a shelf and asked "have you ever seen one of those?" Sure enough, It was a blue bell. I was quick to think of the dream and gave a slight reaction of recogntion, Brenda then burst out laughing. I was quick to persume that she had shared the same dream as me. I was scared off by those events, but for about 7 years following what had happened there I believed Brenda was the girl for me but something had gone wrong. I no longer believe that now, as I have met the right girl for me and I believe Brenda to be just part of the evil attack that I was subjected to beginning in 1998. As far as I'm concerned she used the same ability as described in my first post about the lads to fool my innocence. I guess I was just a toy for her to play with, I probably helped humour her for an hour and gave her a bit of fun. A bit of fun that had the lasting duration of SEVEN YEARS for me.

No comments: