Friday 6 April 2007

Satans Tool - The media

I have no doubt whatsoever that evil has control of the media. TV and Radio. All the movies these days are full of Violence, Adultery, Lying, Rape, Murder, Hatred and all the other bad things you can think of. Fair enough, there is the odd 'feel good' film where all the bad stuff is toned down and the film has a moral story, but the majority of movies are full of corruption. The Radio is full of music with Lyrics used (as I believe) to abuse the mentally ill. Yes, the media is an effective tool for the evil of the world to attack and abuse it's enemies. Many a mentally ill person will tell you they recieve messages from the TV and Radio, and before it happened to me, if anyone told me about that I'd have thought them crazy. However, although it's not happening to me anymore I recently made a discovery that has really interested me. Have you ever noticed when you're watching the TV or listening to the radio you are sometimes distracted, or your concentration wanders and the TV could start talking in chinese for all we know???? Well that's when they forward an attack. I have started becoming inreasingly aware of these events recently. My concentration wanders but I often hear words out of context being said on the TV and Radio. NOT directed at me, but clearly at someone else who is going through what I have already endured. I was recently watching a football match and one of those moments came where my concentration was diverted away from the tv and I began going deep in thought when I BARELY heard the commentator say out of context 'JUST SIT DOWN FOR GOD SAKE' He definitely said it but usually I wouldn't have noticed. I was once told by my enemy (I won't say how) "we put in as much effort in protecting people as we do in revealing ourselves to them" My interpretation of that was THEY PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO DECIEVING PEOPLE AS THEY DO INTO ABUSING THEM. Our awareness is at a minimum and it is the enemy that runs the show. I will do another post soon for those who have already had a meeting with the enemy to reveal tricks they use in keeping you confused, I will reveal some of their abilities and give advice on how to fight back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree mate, media is a tool to program our minds to their agenda.

they show us sex and luxuary all the time to make our EGO think that this will make us happy.

as long as we are striving for luxuary and other things we don't need like our happiness depends on it, we will never be happy.

because happiness is love, and love is inside our own heart already... waiting for us to meet it.

when we are in that state of mind where we are constantly looking for our next fix,
we are blinded about whats really happening in this world.

we cannot open ourself to possibilities such as a conspiracy or a spiritual world beyond what our physical eyes perceive..

because we are in a trance. the trance of being seperate from god. the trance of being alone here, needing something for us to be HAPPY and at PEACE...

needing someone for us to protect us from the EVIL out there (such as a government *cough* *cough* :) )