Tuesday 3 April 2007

Next post to come

In my next post I will give a brief account of what has happened to me in the last 9 years since the alleged breakdown. I have suffered a lot and still do to this day. Infact I guess I should break the story down into smaller posts, as there are some other weird things that have happened to me that deserve a whole post to explain. I will get onto the illuminati and new world order topics after I have finished posting about my experience. I'd just like to tell you, that before my eyes were opened in 1998 I believed EVERYONE was the same. (Just a human Being trying to make the best of things) But that is simply not true. There is a dominating evil in the world today and unlike how the leading illuminati theorists say that a small amount of people are involved. I beg to differ, I would say it's more like 7/10 people involved. The problem is they are wolves dressed as sheep (Hypocrites) and they only reveal themselves when their prey is weak. They are also cowards NEVER admitting to what they do. However, their silence is an effective weapon in keeping me confused. My best weapon is faith as it comforts me in difficult times. I will search for the truth for as long as it takes, and you can be assured if I discover the reality of what is happening on earth nowadays, you will find it posted here.

No comments: