Thursday 19 April 2007

DEFENSE FOR CHO SEUNG-HUI

"You have vandalised my heart, raped my soul and tortured my conscience" Is a phrase taken from the video by Cho Seung-Hui. (see post below) That my friends is a PERFECT description of what has happened to me also. I do not condone the shootings, but I can confirm that during my early years all I wanted to do was kill the people that abused me too, but I'm no murderer and never will be. However, the intensity of what (the type of people I've described to you in earlier posts) they do to you is so sadistic and cruel that I can understand some people taking Justice into thier own hands. I don't believe for one minute that Cho-Seung-Hui was mentally ill like the media is trying to have us believe. I BELIEVE HE TOOK REVENGE ON THOSE WHO ABUSED HIM. I can confirm, that if all 32 Victims are the type of people I've met in my life, the type that abuse the weak and show no mercy, then they deserved to die. Only it should be God who makes the final Judgement and not the victim. Just like Justin (mentioned in ealier posts) He was one of those that did most damage to me, but now he is dead and not at my hand. I believe God made the judgement and took Justins life. I don't know what will happen in the afterlife for Cho Seung-Hui but if he was abused the same way as me then I hope he is forgiven.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i understand what you mean,
but i bet the people he killed did not deserve to die.

maybe they have insulted him and made him feel worse at times he already felt weak.

the inability to love someone else could be interpreted as "evil", but it can also be interpreted as "weakness".

i prefer to interprete it as weakness, like jesus says:
love your enemy

this does not mean you need to let yourself be the tool of your enemy,
but try to love him for what he is... a human being with a heart-ilness.

i think everyone is forgiven in the end, even the most evil ones.
because i believe we ALL are the children of god and god does not reject any of his children.

when we die, we lose our sense of an individual self and become one with existence again.